Sunday, July 17, 2011

Late Nights and Early Mornings

It is currently 8:45PM. I LEAVE for work in 30 minutes. I start work in 90. I get off work at 4:15AM. Ah, the life of a Disney CP.

In Frontierland most CPs get the late hours. My sleep pattern is used to that, to staying up til early morning and sleeping til early afternoon.

Starting Saturday, however, my sleeping pattern is going to change. Instead of late nights, I'm working early mornings. And no, I don't mean 7AM or later, no. I'm talking about 5AM-1:30PM shifts. 5 of them. And the one that I have next week that isn't a 5AM shift? Yeah, try 6:45AM. Somebody clearly hates me.

My hope is that after this sort of hell week, I'll be able to go back to the late nights. That is, at least, my hope. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. You never know: You might find a new chapter in your life begins at 6am.

    Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the super early shift at work, but I'm sure working @ WDW it's different! What does one do there that early?

    ReplyDelete