Tuesday, August 16, 2011

High-Ho, High-HOH, to Registers I Go!

So, in some movies or TV shows there's the idea that if you want to escape Death someone else must take your place. Well, apparently HOH works the same way.

This past week one of the seasonal CMs started getting HOH shifts... and then on Sunday when we got our schedules, she got the HOH shifts I usually get, and I didn't get any.

It was bittersweet, because of course I'm thrilled I don't have any, but at the same time I'm sad for her because I know that feeling of, "Oh, great, now I'm stuck with these." I really wish they would just rotate people through the shifts, that way no one gets stuck with a whole week of them. I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen though.

Anyways, so I have 2 more HOH shifts and then I'm back to registers for the time being =D It's late hours, but I'll be happy to be around people again!

Quick personal note, I love having my friends here from all sides of life: CP friends, college friends, high school friends, church friends, family. I'm really really lucky to have such a great support team. So thanks to all of you who read this, and thanks to those I don't know who continue to give me support <3

No comments:

Post a Comment