Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Bruise by Any Other Name.... Would Still Be a Bruise

One of the simple joys in life is seeing a movie by yourself at a small movie theater in the morning. It's usually empty, so for the most part you have a HUGE screen to yourself, and you only pay about $5 for it!

You know how movie theaters have those railings on the side, and sometimes it's dark and you can't really see? Yeah, that's what happened to me on one lovely Monday morning when I decided to see a movie on my own. I ran into the railing. I'm not sure how, but basically I slammed my arm into the railing with such force that it left a bruise.... a bad bruise... and then the second day I had the bruise I rammed it into something else... so the bruise spread.... now it looks more like someone grabbed me by the arm forcefully. I can't tell you how many people have mentioned it looks like I have an abusive boyfriend. Freaky, right?


Anyways, back to Disney topics... I was back on registers these past 2 days and I miss them so much! Today I got to sing Happy Birthday and make sticker crowns and smile til I was blue in the face! I've gotten to work with some of my favorite people too!

I miss registers =(

Back to HOH tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. At least you are too old for the ineffective Florida DCF to think you are an abused child. Oh wait, they wait until three years after a child is harmed before they move in.

    Isn't a bruise by any other name a black and blue?

    Me~

    ReplyDelete