Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You've Got a Friend in Me

As this program winds down I'm finally realizing how difficult it will be to say goodbye.

Those friends that you can call and walk straight over to their apartment won't be around. Those friends who are there at work to listen to your problems, to give advice, to let you cry on their shoulder, who always seem to have the answer... who make each day better, who make life better... they're all going back to their lives, and I'm here. It's a small joke, that whenever they come back, I'll be here to say hi.

I'm not sure I can do goodbyes just yet. Love to everyone <3

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but just like everyone else - life changes, even when you 'go back to it.' Things change, people change, life continues.

    Who knows where your path will lead in 3 months, 6 months or a year? If I can find myself in Medellin, Colombia this past year, who knows what amazing experiences the Divine has in store for you?

    Love, Me~

    ReplyDelete