Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have Faith in Your Dreams and Someday Your Rainbow Will Come Smiling Through

I'm going to be honest: I'm having a hard time being positive these days. I'm trying not to lose all hope of finding a decent career. Sometimes I feel like I have no support at all. I've tried to talk to my managers, but there are just so many of us. It's hard to be a shining star when we're all so bright.

It's ok when I'm at work. When I stock I literally put everything I have into making sure my stores look perfect. It's hard work, it's sometimes difficult work, but I do it all with a smile. No one likes stocking, but it has to be done. When I'm on registers I relish every moment, because how often do I get to be on registers? I honestly love my job.

But it's over in January. Internships are posted, it's time to apply, and I'm just stuck on that one-note, one-point not even a month away from being gone in time. I feel so lost. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, what I can do. I feel like I've let myself down, my family down, and everyone I know. I wish I could photograph their faces as I tell them I work merch for Disney, that way I have evidence.


1 comment:

  1. You used a Stitch photo so I reply Ohana. We love you no matter what. Bumps in the road do not mean the road is closed. It just means you have to navigate thru the bumps.

    Love You
    Me~

    ReplyDelete